It’s April, which means the season of celebrating “Dads and Grads” is in full swing. So what better time to announce the launch of our University Partner Program nomination period?
- What is it? Our University Partner Program gives data science students, professors and programs access to $100,000 worth of AnalyticsIQ data for hands-on classroom usage.
- Why? We believe the next generation of data science leaders will be set up for success if they have access to world-class, people-based data like AnalyticsIQ’s.
- How to nominate. Want to be a hero? Simply head to our LinkedIn post and tag the university or educator who you’d love to have access to $100k in data. Once you’ve tagged them in the post, they are officially in the running. It’s that easy!
- Timing. Let’s go! Nominations start today, April 18 and run for one week until April 25.
- Who wins? Starting April 25, nominations close and the college rivalries begin! Each university nominated will have until May 6 to drive at least 100 engagements on their respective LinkedIn post to be admitted to our program. Just think – each click is worth $1,000 in free data. It’s never been more fun or easy to give back, especially to your favorite school.
- Tips. Feel free to share the entry post across your network. Rally together your fellow alumni and data enthusiasts to show support and lock in the opportunity to access our database.
Our team at AnalyticsIQ has been committed to making sure that data is used for good since day one. If you’re ready to join us on our mission to give back, just click here to submit your nomination.