AnalyticsIQ implements its own marketing and communication tools to provide our prospects and customers with relevant information regarding our products, services and research.
- Website Data Collection – No information collected on this site is made available to any third party. No personal data is collected on this website from consumers. AnalyticsIQ does track and analyze anonymous visitor web activity, including, but not limited to, website pages visited, total traffic and source URL. AnalyticsIQ has procedures in place to protect the security of information collected on this website.
- Your Website Experience – AnalyticsIQ uses third party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google AdWords tracking cookie. The third-party vendors, including Google, whose services we use – will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website so we can continue to market our services to those who have shown interest in our offering. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other third party re-marketing system.
- Email Communication – If you provide your information, such as email address, in order to subscribe to AnalyticsIQ’s email program or download marketing content, we may use this information in order to 1) Process your request for information. 2) Register you to receive our newsletters. 3) Contact you about services and products. AnalyticsIQ is committed to 100% compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq).
- Company Communication Opt-Out – To opt-out of third party cookie usage, visit the About Ads website. To opt-out of AnalyticsIQ’s email communication, click the ‘Unsubscribe’ on our marketing communication or by emailing the ‘Opt-Out’ and you email address to email@example.com.
In accordance with all government and industry regulations, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we provide consumers with the right to access, opt-out and/or delete themselves from our marketing databases.
- Request Your Data – You may request a sample of representative data on an individual and/or household in AnalyticsIQ’s marketing database. Simply download the Marketing Data Report Request here. Then submit all required information by mail to AnalyticsIQ.
- Opt-out and/or Delete Your Data – Any consumer may choose to permanently remove themselves from our marketing database. To opt-out, send your full name and street address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.