Innovation is in our DNA at AnalyticsIQ, and that is one thing that will not change – even in a new year. With that being said, we’re excited to unveil 12 brand new predictive data elements that are now available on our PeopleCore consumer database.
Our Chief Analytical Officer and Data Scientist Gregg Weldon is back with episode 2 of Winning with Data, and you can hear all about these unique variables in the video below. If you’re itching to find out what elements we’ve created, scroll down to simply read the details.
So what did we add in the first quarter of 2018?
When it comes down to it, there are really only two these we do with our hard-earned cash – we either spend it or we save it! In the first quarter of 2018, we’ve created 5 variables the speak to what consumers are going to spend their money on and 5 variables that relate to the saving habits of individual.
Shop ’til you drop!
It goes without saying that understanding what products consumers are likely in the market for gives marketeers the opportunity to optimize their efforts and reach the right individuals, so for all you B2C advertisers hoping to reach those looking to spend money on specific products, we’ve added 5 new InMarketIQ elements:
- Non-Traditional TV Devices (Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
- Online Streaming Services (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
On the flip side, most consumers try to save money for their futures. For financial service providers, understanding an individual’s financial motivations or goals is extremely valuable, but unfortunately that kind of insight is typically not gained until some kind of conversation or engagement.
But thanks to our 5 new FinanceIQ variables that speak to a consumer’ cognitive decision-drivers as it relates to the management of personal finances, financial service providers can match prospects to the proper offer and message:
- Financial Planning – consumers who are motivated to actively plan for their financial futures
- Financial Organization – consumers who are motivated to keep their finances very organized and in order
- Financial Growth – consumers who are motivated to achieve and increase financial growth
- Conscientious Spenders – consumers who effectively control their spending habits
- Spontaneous Spenders – consumers who may make impulsive financial decisions
Even More Insights
Our team of data scientists and analytics innovators also developed two additional variables that fall outside of the Spending vs. Saving theme but capture extremely relevant aspects of today’s consumer-lifestyle:
- Yoga & Pilates Enthusiasts has been added to our HealthIQ product suite
- Snapchat Influencers is our latest social media platform from ChannelIQ
We want to help you SAVE some dollars by helping you SPEND your marketing budget effectively, so contact us today at email@example.com to learn more about these or any of our accurate, precise, and predictive consumer data products.