Innovative data company joins Lotame’s esteemed group of third-party data providers
ATLANTA, GEORGIA (Original Post April 10, 2019 via EINPresswire.com) — Predictive analytics and marketing data innovator, AnalyticsIQ, is pleased to announce an official partnership with Lotame, the world’s leading unstacked data solutions company that helps publishers, marketers and agencies find new customers, increase engagement, and grow revenue through audience data. Through the relationship, Lotame clients now have access to over 1,000 AnalyticsIQ branded data segments for cross-channel targeting.
“The Lotame Data Exchange is one of the largest global data marketplaces in the world. It’s one reason why we are committed to leading the charge to answer our industry’s call for increased data quality,” stated Evgeny Popov, Global Vice President, Data Solutions at Lotame. “Each branded data vendor within the Lotame platform has passed our rigorous evaluation process, and we’re proud to consider AnalyticsIQ among the most elite data providers. The company has proven its data exceeds industry benchmarks and helps brands launch precisely targeted campaigns that drive results. AnalyticsIQ epitomizes the type of data provider that we know our clients can trust and use with confidence to achieve their marketing goals.”
Available now, platform users can tap into AnalyticsIQ’s powerful B2C and B2B audience segments including:
- Core demographic data such as age, gender, marital status and family structure
- Important finance attributes such as income, net worth, credit history, investment types and discretionary spend amounts across product categories
- Lifestyle and behavioral segments including interests, hobbies, past purchases, charitable donations, channel preferences and health and wellness insights
- Predictive audiences to reach those people likely to be in-market and actively spending on things like vehicles and travel
- Motivational data that highlights psychological drivers such as extroversion, impulsiveness, and brand loyalty
- Business data elements like business type, professional role and business purchase drivers
“Advertisers across verticals rely on our PeopleCore and BusinessCore data to reach a wide variety of audiences tailored to their specific marketing goals,” commented Anna Brantley, Chief Revenue Officer for AnalyticsIQ. “Lotame offers the ideal environment for AnalyticsIQ to make our data easily available to data-driven advertisers. Not only is Lotame the world’s leading unstacked data solutions company, but like us, they have an extreme focus on ensuring data is accurate, precise and scalable. We are excited to be a part of their powerful platform and look forward to powering advertiser success,” added Brantley.