AIQ is committed to protecting consumer privacy and commits to the following:
- No personal data is collected on this website from consumers
- The ‘Registration’ function on this website is designed to collect business information solely for the purpose of follow-up
- No information collected on this site is made available to any third party
- Visitors to this website are not tracked for future activities
- AIQ does track and analyze anonymous visitor web activity, including, but not limited to, website pages visited, total traffic and source URL
- AIQ has procedures in place to protect the security of information collected on this website
Opt-out From The AIQ Database
Any consumer may choose to permanently remove themselves from our marketing database. To opt-out, send your full name and street address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt-out From Future Communications
Any entity/individual can opt-out of any potential communications from AIQ by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ on our marketing communications, or by emailing: email@example.com with the title ‘OPT-OUT’.
AnalyticsIQ is committed to 100% compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq).