Your privacy is our priority.
Put yourself in the driver’s seat and control how your data is used.
How is my info part of AnalyticsIQ’s marketing database?
At AnalyticsIQ, we leverage public data sources, like census data and real estate information. We then put our team of data scientists to work, building models that predict elements of your life and lifestyle. These data attributes could be as simple as predicting that you own a dog so that a pet supply store can target you with a marketing message about a sale on dog food. It wouldn’t make much sense to share this message if you’re a cat owner, huh?
Whether we are predicting pet ownership, the types of vacations you may enjoy or if you’re in market for a new SUV, our vision is to simply help you receive a better, more personalized experience that enhances your life.
Does AnalyticsIQ use my social media data?
At no time do we ever obtain private data – such as your activity on a social media website – to create our predictive audience segments. This means we don’t engage in unethical practices like secretly scraping website data. We make it very clear to advertisers that the data we create is inferred and utilizes advanced analytical techniques… not known, private data.
What’s in it for me?
Thanks to AnalyticsIQ data, you may:
- Discover a new product you love because you saw a digital ad targeted to you
- Save money by receiving a special offer or discount delivered to your mailbox or inbox
- Watch an entertaining TV commercial that makes you aware of a sales event
- Learn about a complimentary product or service that can help your business grow
- Save time and enjoy a better website experience with personalized content
We make it easy to control your data.
At AnalyticsIQ, we protect and respect your right to privacy. Follow the relevant links below to take control.
Our approach to privacy is clear.