AnalyticsIQ is a dynamic, fast growing marketing data and predictive analytics company focused on providing innovative consumer and business data and analytics solutions. These solutions empower marketers to deliver more personalized experiences to consumers while helping their marketing dollars go further. Our consumer data products include demographics, affluence categories, health and wellness, psychological decision-drivers, B2B insights, and can even predict future buying choices.
AnalyticsIQ is a proven growth company delivering unique value in a rapidly growing market. Our small, close-knit team enables us to be fast and flexible, creating solutions and delivering results to our clients in record time. As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to thrive within an incredible culture that provides market leading solutions, competitive pay and benefits, proven support for work-life balance, a commitment to teamwork, and support for personal and professional growth.
The Marketing Intern is a creative hard-worker who is motivated to contribute to a growth-oriented company. As part of our expanding marketing team, you will be responsible for assisting with daily marketing activities like social media posts, blogs, campaign creation, event planning, and tracking performance metrics. This is a part-time position with the opportunity of becoming full-time based on performance and fit.
- Learn, understand, and gain the ability to accurately communicate the AnalyticsIQ brand and offering
- Manage active company Twitter and LinkedIn pages by sharing curated and created content
- Assist with diverse marketing activities across a variety of platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google AdWords & Analytics, Salesforce Pardot, and more
- Contribute to content creation – write blogs, assist in presentation creation, and contribute creative ideas
- Data handling, manipulation, and reporting in Microsoft Excel
- Organized self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Experience with marketing and/or advertising initiatives
- Savvy technology user – comfortable working on computers with knowledge on how to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media, and the Internet for research
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Availability to work 15-25 hours a week
- Bachelor’s degree/senior majoring in marketing or related discipline
To apply, please send resume and cover letter (if available) to email@example.com.