Job Title: Staff Accountant
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
AnalyticsIQ is a dynamic, fast growing Marketing Data and Analytics company focused on providing innovative consumer data and analytics solutions. Our solutions empower marketers to deliver more personalized experiences to consumers while helping marketing dollars go further. Our consumer data products include demographics, affluence, health and wellness, spending habits, and even psychological decision drivers. AnalyticsIQ is a proven growth company delivering unique value in a rapidly growing market.
Job Description: AnalyticsIQ is seeking a highly skill and motivated Staff Accountant to join our fast-paced and dynamic team. The Staff Accountant manages the preparation and processing of all client invoices and vendor payments. The Staff Accountant reports to and assists the Senior Vice President with the preparation of financial statements, tracks accrual entries, and updates other monthly and annual reports. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits.
- Implement our company’s established accounting procedures and recommend improvements
- Perform client billing activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation, distribution and collection
- Process all disbursements (accounts payable) including tracking monthly accrual expenses
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Calculate monthly sales commissions and data royalties
- Maintain monthly detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Support HR administration and contract preparation by Sr. Vice President
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Perform additional special and administrative projects as they come up
- BS in Accounting required
- 3-5 years accounting work experience
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting package
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Solid written and oral communications skills
- Energetic and excited to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Small office experience useful
Our close-knit team enables us to be fast and flexible, creating solutions and delivering results to our clients in record time. As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to thrive within an incredible culture that provides market leading solutions, competitive pay and benefits, proven support for work-life balance, a commitment to teamwork, and support for personal and professional growth.
Apply now if you want to gain experience in this growing industry, and with our talented team. This role has tremendous growth opportunity and reports directly to the SVP of Strategic Partnerships.
Send your cover letter, resume and any additional relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.