Job Location: Atlanta, GA
AnalyticsIQ is a dynamic, fast growing Marketing Data and Analytics company focused on providing innovative consumer data and analytics solutions. Our solutions empower marketers to deliver more personalized experiences to consumers while helping marketing dollars go further. Our consumer data products include demographics, affluence, health and wellness, spending habits, and even psychological decision drivers. AnalyticsIQ is a proven growth company delivering unique value in a rapidly growing market.
Job Description: The Sales Executive is a hunter position responsible for prospecting, qualifying, proposing, and closing Marketing Data and Analytics revenue within an assigned market vertical. As part of our growing team, you will develop an expertise of our Data Products and Services and the tangible value they deliver to our customers. This position reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be financially lucrative for top performers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of AnalyticsIQ markets, solutions, and competitive advantages
- Prospect aggressively to generate leads and build strong relationships in target accounts
- Structure solution and pricing proposals that deliver value for our clients
- Manage complex sales cycles to WIN new business
- 25-50% travel
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently; motivated to win
- 8+ year track record of success hunting and closing new logos
- Experience selling marketing, data, and/or data analytics solutions preferred; experience selling cloud, enterprise software, and/or professional services also considered (others need not apply)
- Highly effective presentation and communication skills, strong financial acumen
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Excitement to ramp up quickly and become an expert in AnalyticsIQ products and the data industry
Our small, close-knit team enables us to be fast and flexible, creating solutions and delivering results to our clients in record time. As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to thrive within an incredible culture that provides market leading solutions, competitive pay and benefits, proven support for work-life balance, a commitment to teamwork, and support for personal and professional growth.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.