AnalyticsIQ is a dynamic, fast growing Marketing Data and Analytics company focused on providing innovative consumer data and analytics solutions. Our solutions empower marketers to deliver more personalized experiences to consumers while helping marketing dollars go further. Our consumer data products include demographics, affluence, health and wellness, spending habits, and even psychological decision drivers. AnalyticsIQ is a proven growth company delivering unique value in a rapidly growing market.
The Data and Analytics Consultant is responsible for defining high value solutions that leverage AnalyticsIQ data and services to foster long term relationships with clients. This person is responsible for understanding client needs, defining the solution concept, estimating the level of effort to deliver, presenting the solution to clients, and working with internal teams to manage the delivery of the solution. As part of our growing team, you will develop an expertise of our products and services and while not directly responsible for a budget, you will use that knowledge to play a supporting role in driving new data and analytics revenue growth. Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage in a consultative way with AnalyticsIQ prospects and clients to identify problems and define, design and deliver data and analytical solutions
- Contribute to winning new business from new and existing customers through nurturing client relationships; identifying and progressing opportunities to enhancing existing solutions and cross selling other products and services
- Contribute to the development of proposals and play a supporting role in presenting solutions to clients
- Ability to not only influence clients but foster collaborative relationships internally with the AnalyticsIQ analyst, operations and sales teams
- Ensuring client satisfaction with solutions delivered through soliciting feedback on data and analytical performance
Why work for us?
Our close-knit team enables us to be fast and flexible, creating solutions and delivering results to our clients in record time. As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to thrive within an incredible culture that provides market leading solutions, competitive pay and benefits, proven support for work-life balance, a commitment to teamwork, and support for personal and professional growth.
Apply now if you want to gain experience in this growing industry, and with our talented team. This role has tremendous growth opportunity and reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- 10+ years’ experience in analytics, consultancy and/or pre-sales support
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or other related degree
- Experience with SAS, Alteryx, R, or other comparable statistical tools will be considered as a strong advantage
- Excellent research, project development and project management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter, ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Ability to travel
- Excitement to ramp up quickly and become an expert in AnalyticsIQ products
Ready to apply?
Send your cover letter, resume and any additional relevant materials (such as a personal blog or portfolio link) to email@example.com.