Job Title: Agency Partnership Manager
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
AnalyticsIQ is a dynamic, fast growing Marketing Data and Analytics company focused on providing innovative consumer data and analytics solutions. Our solutions empower marketers to deliver more personalized experiences to consumers while helping marketing dollars go further. Our consumer data products include demographics, affluence, health and wellness, spending habits, and even psychological decision drivers. AnalyticsIQ is a proven growth company delivering unique value in a rapidly growing market.
Job Description: The Agency Partnership Manager will be responsible for helping AnalyticsIQ increase our impact on the digital agency space. As part of our growing team, you will develop an expertise of our products within the digital ecosystem and use that knowledge to grow existing business and seek out new agency relationships. Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquire new and expand upon existing agency relationships
- Educate and inform clients and prospects on new and existing audiences; provide ongoing and creative consultation
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with agencies; manage each partner effectively to increase revenue and identify opportunities to cross/up sell
- Develop solutions that meet client marketing and digital advertising objectives, including sales proposals and presentations on audiences and unique differentiators.
- Execute on marketing strategies to existing client base including outbound email, phone calls, and social media efforts
Why work for us?
Our close-knit team enables us to be fast and flexible, creating solutions and delivering results to our clients in record time. As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to thrive within an incredible culture that provides market leading solutions, competitive pay and benefits, proven support for work-life balance, a commitment to teamwork, and support for personal and professional growth.
Apply now if you want to gain experience in this growing industry, and with our talented team. This role has tremendous growth opportunity and reports directly to the SVP of Strategic Partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience in digital advertising/marketing
- Broad understanding of the online/digital marketing space and ad tech ecosystem
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Proactive self-starter, ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excitement to ramp up quickly and become an expert in AnalyticsIQ products and the data industry
Ready to apply?
Send your cover letter, resume and any additional relevant materials (such as a personal blog or portfolio link) to email@example.com.